Monday 12 November 2012

Post Natal Fitness

I'm in my 3rd month post natal and my fitness plan is a little different to other 'new mothers', our little angel passed after 6 days due to a rare and potentially fatal condition I acquired during labour. I had an amniotic fluid embolism. 

I survived though, I'm very very glad to be here today, I have my health and I can have kids again. 

So my goal now that I am healthy again is to get back into the old jeans and I'm getting closer! To hear about my journey check out my youtube channel Week 1 : Post Natal Fitness.

Its been 4 weeks since changing my my eating habits and upping my fitness and I've noticed a lot of changes. Changes to my endurance and my waist!

On the food front:
Being smart/conscious about my meal size
Reducing sugar intake
Eating chicken rather than red meat
Eating more vegatables

On the fitness front:
I move every day. I might jog 1-2 km or walk with hand weights. I also do pilates to help tone and strengthen. Work at that core!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment