Wednesday 14 November 2012

Breaking through the pain barrier

There have been many times now that i have had to bull doze through the pain barrier. like a wall that seems impossible to get passed.

I have had to break through it during labour, dealing with intense grief, dealing with the negative thoughts associated with friends and family pregnant and having successful deliveries. The list goes on. 

I really went through hell during and after delivery. I was lucky that i didnt die. Seems crazy to even write.

I am well out of the woods now. I am fit and healthy. So that pain barrier when i am jogging is quite insignificant. A- i have been through worse and B- i know for sure it wont kill me so push my way through it and I concur it.  


I can tell you the view once I do get there is always spectacular!

K
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment